Interested in joining The Play Brigade 2020 Boston Marathon team? Applications to participate in the 2020 Boston Marathon are now open. Runners will be selected on a rolling basis. Applications must be received by Friday, October 18, 2019. If selected, each member of The Play Brigade Boston Marathon team agrees to raise a minimum of $7,500.
The Play Brigade is proud to be an official Partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program. The Non-Profit Program provides over 1,000 Boston Marathon® bibs to select non-profit organizations throughout the community, which provides organizations with a significant fundraising opportunity. Last year, John Hancock Non-Profit Runners raised over $13.1M for their causes
- Personalized fundraising webpage and on-line tools that make fundraising easy
- Training program designed by an experienced marathon coach
- Weekly training group runs and presentations with coach beginning in December as part of The Marathon Coalition
- Play Brigade apparel, Goodr sunglasses and team singlet
- Fundraising milestone recognition
- Organized 20 mile training run on the Boston Marathon course
- Marathon weekend runner & family event
- And other fun surprises and events along the way!
- $100 non-refundable team registration fee paid upon acceptance to the team – will count toward fundraising goal
- $7,500 minimum fundraising commitment with milestones to be met throughout the season
- $370 race entry fee (amount set by the B.A.A.)
- Read the complete team rules on the application
Already have a confirmed entry to the 2020 Boston Marathon? Join the team and receive the same great benefits with a fundraising minimum of $1,000. For more information, contact Suzanne Adams.
Thank You to Our Team Partners