The Play Brigade is proud to be an official Partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program. The Non-Profit Program provides over 1,000 Boston Marathon® bibs to select non-profit organizations throughout the community, which provides organizations with a significant fundraising opportunity. Last year, John Hancock Non-Profit Runners raised over $13.1M for their causes.
Support Our Team
Read more about our team and make a gift to help our runners reach their individual fundraising goals.
Join Our Team
Applications to join our 2020 Boston Marathon team are now closed. If you are interested in joining a future The Play Brigade Boston Marathon team contact us to be put on our mailing list.
Already have a confirmed entry to the 2020 Boston Marathon? Join the team and receive the same great benefits with a fundraising minimum of $1,000. For more information, contact Suzanne Adams.
Team Benefits include:
- Personalized fundraising webpage and on-line tools that make fundraising easy
- Training program designed by an experienced marathon coach
- Weekly training group runs and presentations with coach beginning in December as part of The Marathon Coalition
- Play Brigade apparel, Goodr sunglasses and team singlet
- Fundraising milestone recognition
- Organized 20 mile training run on the Boston Marathon course
- Marathon weekend runner & family event
- And other fun surprises and events along the way!
Thank You to Our Team Partners